Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How Veg-friendly is the Subway Knife?

I like metro. It is the only, I eat fast food. Has not stepped foot McDonald, more than five years. Is nasty.
Metro's "to eat fresh" works for me.Right in front you can see what is going on in your food-too many secrets. who knows what parts of the animal is in McRib? 

But one thing about creeps me out of the subway, you can use them to cut sandwiches knives. they use the same knife to cut each sandwich. I think it is weird. 

For this reason. I eat meat do not Yeah, I know that some of you to get irritating to, when I say that, blah blah, blah-so I can only subscribe to the Veggie Delight; No cheese, cold cuts, not only vegetables, oil, and salt and pepper. 

I do not have religious or ethical reasons do not eat meat. Only I think its healthier, period.But let's say that is to say, you're not like me-if you're lucky you-and you will have a strong moral opposition to eat meat.Wouldn't you be upset if someone half 

veggie sandwich they use only a half pound roast beef sulatejuustosta aromaattisiksi Explode through the very same knife?

How to Cook Everything Vegetarian: Simple Meatless Recipes for Great FoodListen, I know Vegetarians.And they sooner then you can cut your throat to touch their food, a knife, which was 50 m radius of the animal. Okay before you get slammed, which has a clear exaggeration. calm.

But you get the idea. Personally never made to stink about the knife, mainly because I have not seen my knife use any gross, such as mayonnaise, or bacon, but who knows what happened before I got there. Ugh I do not want to think about it.

I do not know if the subway is the official knife, cleaning policy, and I have never seen the employee use, in particular, the knife arc-or washed in the particular case-but a trivial as it may sound, is not that dangerous?
Whether you need to consider the enraged vegan, Mediterranean dangerous is one thing, but what if someone is allergic to the stuff leave the knife?

Image credit: New York Post

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment