Friday, November 19, 2010

Baloney and Marshmallows for Lunch

Supermarkets are scary. Only stand for a row and watch what people are buying, it is startling. Blue yoghurt and canned meat "fruit" flavored breakfast cereals.

All the Nasty stuff? Now most people are not designed to attract the attention of the other bags, but I'm a jerk. I take notes in such a way as to the mental health of the judgment can be passed.Try it it is fun!
Last week was the stock, the classification of their own activities-is not really-and watch some woman buy quite a lunch for his children.

So this woman gets behind me in line, and he is yammering, his mobile phone, not even the regular one, one related to staff in active employment of various pseudo secret ear, persons who are wildly self-important. "Red team go! Red team go! "

I was ignoring her until she said, "I am just picking up lunch for children."There is nothing wrong with the, until I noticed what he had to onto the conveyor belt: sliced white bread, packaged in a baloney-not even a bag of fresh stuff and marshmallows.Wow great parent fail!

Listen, I'm not a parent. I do not want children.I do not like even the children. they are annoying and they smell. but how you can slap a piece of white bread and baloney that meal are suitable for the child's phone call? the answer is, you can't.

Baloney (Henry P.)I do not even want to know what were the marshmallows. If he set them a sandwich layer, child protective Services must be indicated.

His children, are likely to grow and be a part of the annoying people 35 years old, still only three things to eat and of Norway pout about attempting to new foods.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment